Sunday, April 08, 2012

2012 International Quilt Festival in Cincinnati, Ohio

2012 International Quilt Festival in Cincinnati, Ohio

Coming soon!  Next week, April 13-15.  I wish I could be there, but sadly I cannot.  However, a number of my quilts will be there. Oops!  I spoke too soon.  I just got notice that due to space constraints, only half of the quilts for The Space Between exhibit will be shown, and mine was NOT one selected.  Disappointing, but the quilts that are going are a visual treat!  Hope you enjoy.

Look for:
The Space Between, Blue Towers
Tactile Architecture:  Artists Village and Central Park
Texas Quilts Today:  Selections from the Book, Lone Stars III

I have two quilts in the book, Lone Stars III, but I am not sure if either will be at the quilt show.  I hope so!
The two in the book are Little Cities, and A Few of My Favorite Things.

Blue Towers

Artist's Village

Central Park

Central Park - detail shot
A Few of My Favorite Things

Little Cities

No comments: