Thursday, February 04, 2010

Cover Girl and Interview at Quilting Arts!

Cover Girl and Interview at Quilting Arts!
Whoo Hoo! My quilt Building UP is on the cover of The Professional Quilter! And their printer got the colors right! It looks fabulous and I am delighted! This organization promotes the business aspects of quilting and is full of wonderful ideas and opportunities. I joined last year and am happy that I did, it's great! And, I am also delighted to share an interview with you over at Quilting Arts magazine with Helen Gregory. It's on her blog, click here! I am on the cover this month for Quilting Arts as well! Two in one month!!! I never, ever would of thought possible!!

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Wow, you're hitting the big time! Your hard work is paying off. Congratulations!

skye said...

You are so talented, Kathy! You deserve it! Just sit back, breathe deep & revel!!!

Brandi said...

Ooooh, wonderful--can't wait to get the latest Quilting Arts! Thanks for sharing!

Tangled Stitch said...

Congrats on your cover. I get the magazine and admired it very much.

lindacreates said...

This is just incredible. I am so happy for you. I have been following you for about a year and have learned so much.